As the Assistant Manager (AM), you will be a leader that develops, implements, and maintains functions in the front of the house. You will work closely with all members of the restaurant's management team to ensure the restaurant is operating according to standards set by the executive team. The job ranges from 5-6 shifts (30-35 hours) per week and gives you the opportunity to serve and/or bartend to supplement additional income.
- Run efficient & smooth services, with amazing guest experience, being highest priority
- Continuously develop & push ALL Front of the House staff in an effort to get them better every shift
- Shift opening and closing managerial responsibilities. Duties will include cash handling, oversight of hourly employees, and administrative tasks
- Ensuring FOH staff has appropriate food, beverage, and service knowledge
- 1+ years of restaurant management experience required
- Strong service, food and beverage knowledge required
- Detail oriented, organized and professional
- Completion of BarSmarts
- Computer, email, and high communication skills
- Physical ability to stand and move for 4-6 hours at a time, and lift 25-40 pounds
What We Offer:
- We offer competitive pay above industry standards, wellness and medical benefits, ample overtime if you want it, and most importantly, work-life balance. We have professional and spiritual coaches on retainer that can assist in any situation to help you grow as a professional and as a human being.
Please let us know of any additional questions or areas of unclarity. Duties will change from time to time and not intended to be all-inclusive.